WORDPRESS AND WEB BUILDERS, WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE WORDPRESS FOR YOUR WEBSITE
When you want to build a website, the temptation for selecting web builders such as Weebly or Wix is there. You enjoy free hosting offers and domain purchase when using these web builders and a system that helps you create your web pages quickly and add your content. Several templates are available for your use, and you are only required to pay the web building company an annual or monthly fee depending on the plans you select. The truth is that the experience of a professional web designer cannot be ignored. There are various reasons why WordPress should be used to create your website, and shortcomings of web builders are as follows:
- You can only use one of their supplied templates. While they allow a certain amount of modification, you can’t create a fully customized website with an excellent outlook.
- Websites built with web builders do not have functional flexibility. There is a limitation to the addition of the elements these web builders allow to your site. The experience can be frustrating when the limitation is not allowing your business to thrive or hampering the goals of your brand.
- Since you do not own the domain and the web building company did the website hosting on your behalf, they dictate the operation of your site and can be compared to setting your business up on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. The activity of your website is restricted to a certain extent as you must follow their guidelines which can be altered without notice.
- Websites created by web builders are not conversant with SEO techniques and unlikely to rank high on search engines.
In short, it is better to switch to WordPress for better and quality service. You can decide on the best web hosting platform you want to pitch your tent with and the domain name you want to use. It offers you the opportunity to own your website and make the rules accordingly. There are enormous benefits attached to owning a WordPress website which include:
- WordPress websites have several themes on its platform. You have access to loads of free and paid themes that can easily be personalized to your taste and preference. You can trust WordPress for a website that looks professional and classy.
- WordPress offers you variety of plugins that enhance functionality which can project your website correctly. It is interesting to know that every business is well represented in the world of WordPress.
- WordPress offers freedom, unlike the web building websites that handles hosting and domain purchase on your behalf. WordPress is a content management platform that ensures you have control over your brand. You can host your website with a web hosting company and also change from the firm to another one that has better offers, unlike the web building company that restrict your mobility.
- Website designers find it easy to work with WordPress as it has several features that make the process a simple one. It is one of the most valuable tools that the designer needs to give your brand a befitting professional website.
- WordPress is the best platform to utilize for the updating of content for your site. After the creation of a website by the designer, the platform makes it easier for the site owner to upload content without seeking the help of an expert as the WordPress set-up is easy to use for newbies as well as professionals.
- For business entrepreneurs that are just starting out, WordPress provides a better place as domain names can be registered on the WordPress platform for free while it can be changed at a later date when there is fund to purchase a domain name for your business. For optimum functionality, you can always trust the prowess of WordPress.