Conditions of Sale
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all goods are sold upon the following terms and conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of the Purchaser and no agent or representative of Onset Media; Marketing (the Company) has any authority to vary or omit, part of or all of, these conditions. Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall constitute acceptance of these terms.
- Any deficiency in the quantity of product delivered or transportation damage as at the time of delivery shall be notified to the Company immediately upon receipt. Acknowledgement of the delivery shall be deemed to be acceptance of the quantities as set out on the invoice and that the product has not suffered from transportation damage.
The Company will make good at its option by repair or replacement any articles sold by it which, within 3 months after delivery, are shown to the Company’s satisfaction to have been, at the time of delivery, defective where such defect is solely attributable to defective workmanship, materials or manufacture provided that:
(i) the Company is immediately notified upon detection; and
(ii) no defect is caused by willful damage, negligence, incorrect storage or application, incorrect use, movement, installation or assembly (except by the Company, its servants or its agents) or defects caused by fair wear and tear; and
(iii) if required by the Company the goods are returned to the Company within one month of the
- A design or website is considered delivered upon preview of the package has been provided.
- Collection of Data.
Our registration process requires only a valid e-mail address and a unique user ID and password. Our ordering process requires valid delivery address information. Our payment process requires valid billing address information, Tax ID information and credit card information.
- Use of Data.
We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. Your Data will not be provided to third parties unless:
(i) we obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data;
(ii) a service provided on our site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party such as, for example, credit card authorization services;
(iii) pursuant to legal process or law enforcement;
(iv) we find that your use of this site violates our this Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property.
- Editing or Deleting Your Account Information.
We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your user account information that you provided to us in registration by using your account configuration pages. You may request deletion of your user account by contacting our webmaster.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
- Contact Information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our website, please feel free to contact us.
- If you are not happy with your website & no other revisions can be executed a refund will be returned less the time it took to complete the website.
- Refunds will be processed within 90 days of notarized request and prorated of time worked on project. .
- Refunds will be given less the work already performed.
- Refunds will be honored that are requested after 72 hours the design has been published to the web.